Earlier this week I posted the Pocket ‘O Posies using this same stamp set. Today I have the cutest card (I know my preteen g’daughter would love it) using the same set.
Just shows the versatility when working with this or any stamp set. I wanted some bling and lace and a little sparkle…
Got the bling and the sparkle and even the lace…
The glasses have a film of Thin Tipped Glue…
A side view to show the layers…
And a peek inside.
This card was fun to make. The most time consuming part was coloring the rose.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Dapper Denim and Calypso Coral Cardstock plus Petal Garden Designer Series Paper Stack and Pool Party Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Pocketful of Sunshine and Graceful Garden (rose)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Very Vanilla Lace Trim, Rhinestones, Thin Tipped Glue, Pocket Framelit Dies, Colored Pencils, Tiny Tag Punch (retired)
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Dapper Denim layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″ attached to the card front with SNAIL
- The DSP layer is 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ attached with SNAIL
- The Pool Party Glimmer paper is 1/2″ x 5″.
- The vertical Dapper Denim layer is 2-1/4″ x 5″. Attach glimmer paper to back left side of this layer.
- The DSP layer is 2-1/8″ x 4-7/8″ attached to Dapper Denim layer with SNAIL
- Add this triple layer to the right of center on the card front.
- Stamp sunglasses on Calypso Coral CS, cut with framelit and add Thin Tipped Glue to lens. Let dry.
- Cut a pocket from Dapper Denim using Framelit. Stamp with stitched stamp in Archival Basic Black. Stamp rose in Archival Basic Black. Color rose and leaves with white colored pencil. Add color with two shades (light and dark) of greens and whatever color you want your rose to be.
- Add rhinestones to stitch line.
- Glue lace to back edge of pocket using multipurpose glue.
- Add pocket to card front with Strip Adhesive or dimensionals.
- Add stamped tag and Rhinestone to glasses. Add glasses to pocket with SNAIL.
- Inside the Dapper Denim layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. The Glimmer paper is 1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Glue to back of Dapper Denim on left side.
- The Whisper White layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ attached with SNAIL
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Archival Balck.
- Add DSP layer at the bottom that is 1/2″ x 4-3/8
Of course, you could always tuck a little $$ inside the pocket too!
Hope you are having an awesome day…
Here’s your “B-ism” for this Wednesday…
I’m so there.
Hope you are inky…and HaPpY!