Spring is always a busy time with lots of birthdays and activities to plan for. With that in mind, this card today will be sent out in next week’s mail…
How I love this bundle with the Rose Wonder stamp set and Rose Garden Dies. Here’s a peek of the inside…
A little surprise with the opening from the center and another beautiful rose inside. Can you see the Wink of Stella? Great way to add that special touch to your creations.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Shimmery White and Night of Navy Cardstock
- Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Mossy Meadow and Basic Black
- Stamps: Rose Wonder and Birthday Blooms
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Wink of Stella, 1/2″ White Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Rose Garden Thinlet Dies, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder.
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/2″ x 11″ scored at 2 3/4″ and 8 1/4″
- The Night of Navy side panels are 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″. Stamp left panel with “for you” in Versamark Ink and add White Embossing Powder and heat. Add “dear friend” in the same way to right panel. Attach to card front with adhesive.
- Inside the card the Night of Navy layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ attached with adhesive.
- The inside Shimmery White panel is 4″ x 5 1/4″. Stamp sentiment and flower in Basic Black. Color leaves with Mossy Meadow and rose buds with Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Pumpkin Pie using a Blender Pen. When dry add clear Wink of Stella. Attach to inside Night of Navy layer with adhesive.
- Cut leaves with Rose Garden Thinlet Dies from Mossy Meadow. Stamp Rose on Shimmery White cardstock with VersaMark Ink and sprinkle with White Embossing Powder then heat. With your Aqua Painter wet all of the rose and start dropping reinker (Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy) on the rose petals. Once dry lather on a good coat of clear Wink of Stella. Add to card front overlapping the right side with tear tape. Add leaves with glue.
- Make loops of white seam binding and tie in center with Linen Thread and add to card front with glue dots.
Lots of fun to make…try different color combinations that are your favorites.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Me EVERY morning!
Have a great weekend everybody and get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!