Can you seriously stand one more “wabbit” card? I promise this is the last one…or maybe the next to last. I’ve lost count. You know how bunnies multiply…
Bet you are smiling…
So I’ve used three different stamps sets here to come up with this design…want the Stuff ‘N Digits? Here you go…
- Paper: Pear Pizazz and Whisper White cardstock plus Irresistibly Yours DSP
- Ink: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Memento Black and Blendability Pens
- Stamps: Happy Easter Bunny, Perfect Petals and So You (Project Life)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Decorative Dots EF, Note Tag Punch, Ovals Framelits, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz markers and White Jute Ribbon
- The Pear Pizazz card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Irresistibly You DSP is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Pear Pizazz layer is 3 3/8″ x 3 7/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Use the Oval that fits the bunny best
- The sentiment layer is 1 1/4″ x 3 3/4″
- Sponge the DSP with Blushing Bride and set aside.
- Put both stripe and dot stamps on same acrylic block and ink with Pear Pizazz and Blushing Bride markers to stamp. Repeat pattern to cover layer.
- Cut oval from Whisper White and run through Big Shot with Decorative Dots EF
- Stamp bunny on Whisper White, color with Blendie’s or markers and fussy cut.
- Stamp the sentiment “smile” with Blushing Bride and the “you make me” in Memento Black. Punch each end with tag punch and punch small hole to thread ribbon through. Sponge the edges with Blushing Bride and add dimensionals to the back but do not uncover yet.
- OK let’s put this puppy together…
- Place the bunny on the oval with dimensionals. Cut some dimensionals small enough to place behind ears and feet.
- Layer the stamped Whisper White over the Pear Pizazz layer with adhesive and then these two layers to the Irresistibly Yours layer you sponged.
- Add the oval with the buuny.
- Cute the White Jute Ribbon about 1/4″ thick and 18″ long. Pull one end of the ribbon up from the back on the left side. Wrap the other end of the ribbon around the back of the sponged layer, across the front of the card and down the sentiment layer on the left side then back up the right side where your first end is and tie your bow. Uncover dimensionals to adhere. Fringe the ends of the jute ribbon.
Well, this little bunny has been fun, but we’ll move on to another new stamp that is equally cute in the days ahead so be sure to stop back by.
All our snow is gone now and it’s 50 degrees today…so I’m thinking SPRING big time. Next weekend we change over to daylight savings time here and that will mess with the fur babies for weeks. I swear they have precise timing mechanisms embedded for things like eating, getting up and going down and keep up on track around here.
How you are having an awesome weekend. Plan to stop by tomorrow and see what’s going on.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Whatever it is …
Get inky and be HaPpY!