One of the perks of being a SU! Demo is attending events like OnStage and receiving for FREE new products from the upcoming annual catalog. Lucky me traveled home with the Daisy Delight Bundle which consisted of the stamp set and coordinating punch.
To celebrate my good luck today’s post will feature this new stamp set with others to follow…
There is a big daisy stamp in this set, but there is also several small flowers too. Actually, the pink ones are the big daisy centers.
Glamour close up…
Yep it’s that bow.
And a peek inside.
Did I ever confess to you I’m a “control freak”? Well I am. I even like to control splatters on my pieces and that’s why I normally use the “splat” stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set. Did you notice that set is retiring? I almost fell off my chair! I will be ordering that set because the one I have is worn totally out…
Do you like this new set? These smaller flower are just so sweet. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Soft Sky Cardstock
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride and Basic Gray
- Stamps: Daisy Delight
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Seasonal Decorative Masks
- The Thick Whisper White CS is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Soft Sky layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to the card front with SNAIL
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Lay your mask diagonally on this layer and apply Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky and Pear Pizazz ink with brush, daubers, spritzer or brayer. I used a brush here. Stamp a group of stems in Pear Pizazz. Add flowers in Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight and Blushing Bride. I stamped off the base color first and stamped over the base full strength. Add sentiment in Basic Gray.
- Add splats with Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizazz markers. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- A video on making this Linen Thread bow can be found here. Attach with glue dots.
- Inside the Soft Sky layer is 3-3/8″ x 4-3/8″ with a Thick Whisper White layer 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Stamp the single stem and flower in Soft Sky and Pear Pizazz. Add some splatters with markers. There is a corner with a small piece of masking. The envelope was also masked and stenciled to coordinate with the card front.
My preorder of new products will be delivered tomorrow and I hope to make some samples to share with you over the weekend…so be sure to stop back by. Tomorrow there will be an Easter post and Saturday a very special post as I will be the Guest Designer on the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop…eeekkk!!!
A couple of things I wanted to share with you…if you have ordered from me personally or online I am happy to supply you with a new annual catalog. Also, if you haven’t looked over the retiring product list and you’d like to, go to billiemoan.stampinup.net and you will find everything listed there.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!