Alright…so we have this REALLY cute bundle for Easter and I confess to not buying it right away. Shocking I know.
But now that I do have it (not shocking), I find so many more uses for it than just for the Easter holiday…nothing against Easter. I’ve made LOTS of Easter goodies with it, but look at what else you can do with it…
How sweet it that at any time of the year?
a little close up…
and a little dimension plus the coordinating envelope…
and a peek inside.
How often would you use a card like this? Birthday? Sympathy? Get Well? Difficult life situations?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Daffodil Delight Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: Basket Bunch and Feather Together (sentiment…love this set and font!)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basket Builder Framelits, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding (retired : ( ), Linen Thread and Blender Pen
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL
- The top Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp sentiment at bottom center with Archival Basic Black ink. Stamp stems in lower center in Archival Basic Black. Stamp three flowers upper center and color in petals and centers with Blender Pen and Daffodil Delight ink. Attach to card front with SNAIL
- On scrap Whisper White stamp three more flowers and color in with Blender Pen. Stamp four leaves and color in with Blender Pen and Pear Pizazz. Cut all out with framelits.
- Attach three leaves on card front over stems with multipurpose glue. Attach two flowers with dimensionals over leaves.
- Make a multi-looped bow and tie center with Linen Thread. I swear when I go to OnStage this week and get the new annual catalog, the first page I’m turning to is the ribbon page and looking for seam binding! Attach your bow with glue dots.
- Inside the Daffodil Delight layer is 4-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ attached with SNAIL. The Whisper White layer is 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Add the leaf with multipurpose glue and the flower with dimensional.
- The envelope was stamped with the flower and color with Blender Pen to coordinate with the card front.
My studio is in chaos…literally! Getting ready for a Stampin’ Up! event is a busy and exciting time. I’m so looking forward to seeing friends I don’t get to see that often and meeting new ones this weekend in Savannah OnStage!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And you can always be HaPpY by keeping those fingers inky!