Well todays Can You Case It Challenge #81 is a color challenge of…blue, green, purple and white.
So I have something that stretches that just a little and is “toadally awesome”…
Now this was just fun to make and will be even more fun to send to someone special. The image was altered a bit to make it a “girl” toad (wander what a female toad is called?). I added eye shadow and lashes, not to mention lipstick and blush. And…a little bling on her head and fingers.
This is a simple card that goes together quickly, but also a lot of fun to receive.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Whisper White and Blackberry Bliss cardstock plus Whisper White 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecards
- Ink: watercolor pencils, Memento Black
- Stamps: Your Sublime, Endless Wishes (birthday sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rhinestones, Itty Bitty Flower Punch
- To the base 3 1/2″ x 5″ notecard, add a layer of Blackberry Bliss with adhesive 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Stamp image and sentiments with Memento Black. Color image with watercolor pencils and use Aqua Painter to smooth color out. Draw lips, eyelids and lashes if you are making a “girl” toad.
- Add image layer to Blackberry Bliss layer with adhesive.
Toadlly quick and toadlly cute! (I couldn’t help myself)
Be sure to go to canyoucaseit.com to join the fun with your creation before noon next Friday. Hope to see you there!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And spell check can mess you up too…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!