It’s like a Crayola Box with only three colors…deal with it.
Makes life simple.
Gets you out of your box.
And it’s fun!
So come on over to CanYouCaseIt.com and play along this week. You have until Friday at noon to post your entry.
Here’s my version of this color challenge…
Originally thought this would be a shaker card, but changed my mind…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Pistachio Pudding, Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe
- Stamps: Indescribable Gift
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Calypso Coral Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Circles Framelits, Shaker Foam
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The top layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Stamp the image on the card front, then cut your opening.
- The circle opening can be any size you like. Use next size up to make black frame.
- If you have a MISTI you can exactly position your image on the cardfront to show through the layer window. Or use a Stampa Ma Jig.
- Use the circle you cut out to draw a light pencil line around the image that shows. Color with markers or any color medium you choose.
- Add seam binding and bow around the top layer.
- Add layer to card front with dimensionals.
- Add black frame with shaker foam.
Loved this challenge. Hope you are inspired to give it a try.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
And sometimes when it’s not…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!