Seriously, I do think these Clean & Simple challenges are getting somewhat easier for me…only half a day to do this one which is an improvement over almost a whole dang day!
Here’s my entry…
I know Valentines was yesterday, but keep in mind this was made two weeks ago. Besides, a “love” themed card is good all year long really! Actually embellished this card more (imagine that!) and gave it to my hubby last night for Valentines.
Would you like to enter the challenge this week and see the other samples? Check out the challenge here.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Real Red and Memento Black
- Stamps: Sophisticated Serifs, Gorgeous Grunge and Crazy About You
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Heart Border Punch, Hexagon Punch and Three Heart Punch
- The base Whisper White cardstock is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The top layer of Whisper White is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The “bloom” sentiment was stamped on a scrap piece of Whisper White and trimmed to fit the word. Use Hexagon Punch to tag the ends.
- Space your letters on your grid paper with the “o” in love. Stamp on your paper to be sure the placement is correct. Remove the “o” and stamp at lower right corner in Memento Black
- Stamp your Gorgeous Grunge splatter with Real Red.
- Attach your punched heart with dimensionals.
- Attach your sentiment with dimensionals.
Maybe not in these colors, but I think this would be a striking wedding or anniversary card that makes up quickly.
Be sure and check back this week for a couple of videos…one on using the Sophisticated Serifs and one on making feathers from washi tape.
We had a great big six degrees this morning and are expecting an ice storm tomorrow (Monday) and snow on Wednesday this week. I knew I should have extended my stay in Orlando!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
A real southern saying that means just what you think it does…
If you are inky…you are HaPpY!