Can you stand one more post with this little “cutie pie”? I hope so because I’ve been working/playing with his set so much and have so many samples to share, but really don’t want to keep showing them if you have had enough!
I love that we can use our water color pencils to color her any way we want…
you see her a lot in blues and pinks…but how about some Bermuda Bay?
her glamour close up…
From the side so that you can see dimension…
and that new Bermuda Bay ribbon…ties like a dream!
and a peek at the inside of the card…this would make a great card front too!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Bermuda Bay Cardstock, plus water color paper (because I love the water color pencils!)
- Ink: Archival Basic Black (If you are stamping on cardstock marker colors would be Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Powder Pink, Soft Suede and Calypso Coral
- Stamps: Special Delivery
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 3/8″ Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon, Linen Thread, Glimmer Enamel Dots, Scalloped Oval Framelits, Birthday Friends Framelits, Gently Falling Embossing Folder
- The Bermuda Bay base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Lightly attach to card front with SNAIL removing some of the adhesive with your fingers. Cut both pieces of cardstock with Oval Framelit. Remove Whisper White layer and run through Big Shot in Gently Falling EF. Attach this layer to card front with SNAIL
- Make a frame for the oval opening by using the same oval framelit and the Scalloped Oval Framelit. Attach frame to oval opening with multipurpose glue.
- Tie ribbon around side of oval opening. Make a bow with several loops tied in center with Linen Thread. Attach to card with glue dots.
- Stamp SURPRISE in Archival Basic Black on Thick Whisper White 1-7/8″ x 3-3/8″. Tag end with scissors. Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay 1-7/8″ x 4-1/4″. Attach sentiment with SNAIL leaving the right side uncovered. Using a bone folder, break down the fibers in the remain Bermuda Bay. Split the layers and curl cardstock in both directions. Attach to top of card front with dimensionals. Attach Glimmer Dots.
- Inside the card the Whisper White layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp sentiment at top with Archival Basic Black. Stamp girl and flower bouquet with Archival Basic Black on water color paper. Let dry! Color with water color pencils and smooth color with wet small round brush. I used Calypso Coral lightly for skin tones, Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight for hair, Black for shoes, Bermuda Bay for dress and Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point and Melon Mambo for flowers. The shadow at her feet was done with Smoky Slate. Cute out with coordinating framelit (how cool is it that the framelit will cut her out backwards and the one on the DSP from the front!) Cut out the flowers and a hat from DSP with framelits. Add hat with multipurpose glue and flower bouquet with double dimensionals.
Tomorrow and Monday there are two more cards with this stamp set, but not with the cutie pie girl.
Saturday is my New Catalog Launch Open House…so excited to see everyone an show them all the samples that are ready for them. Should be fun. Wish you could all come by!
Here’s one new product I was REALLY excited about. This may solve half of my Christmas shopping list!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!