With the delivery of each order bag for my customers, I always include a handmade card for their personal use. Today’s post is a thank you card for my last class orders…
I’ll write a thank you note inside on a post it note of some kind so the card can be mailed…
and when planning the design use new products and techniques.
and a glamour close up!
The two stamps in this set are gorgeous to me. I have used them even more than I thought. On this particular one I tried watercolor pencil and thin tipped glue dew drops to create some drama…I love drama!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Crumb Cake Cardstock
- Ink: Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Floral Statements
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Water Color Pencils, Thin Tipped Glue
- The Crumb Cake CS base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The top layer on the card front is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp image in Archival Basic Black. Be sure your ink pad has plenty of ink and when you stamp, hold the stamp for a few seconds to give all the ink time to release into the cardstock. If for some reason you get a blank space, use your Journal Pen or Black Marker to touch up.
- Use the White Water Color Pencil to color all images first. Color the leaves with Old Olive, the flower centers with Daffodil Delight and the flower petals again with White Pencil.
- Add an uneven number of dew drops here and there. Be sure to let dry thoroughly.
The boldness and simplicity of this card makes it a favorite of mine!
My Tuesday (like all Tuesdays) started with yoga. The rest of the day has been pretty darn good too. Hope your Tuesday is fabulous!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Stay inky…be HaPpY!