Always love to surprise my customers with a “thank you” surprise in their order bag. Here’s their surprise for last week’s classes…
It is a notecard sized birthday they will have to use in a pinch. Happy birthday, happy colors and what’s not happy about a balloon?
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 5″ x 3 1/2″ Whisper White , Calypso Coral cardstock plus Best Year Ever (FREE) DSP and Birthday Bash Specialty DSP (balloon)
- Ink: Calypso Coral and Memento Black
- Stamps: Celebrate Today
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Balloon Framelits, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine
- The Calypso Coral layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″
- The DSP layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Cut 4 balloons from the Birthday Bash DSP or whatever you are using. Crease on scoring board in center of 3 of them. Fold in half and Tombow glue these three then to the fourth flat balloon cutout.
- Lie the balloon on the DSP for alignment of the basket stamp. Remove and stamp basket, basket tails and sentiment.
- Adhere layers on Whisper White notecard.
- Add balloon.
To make fringe…wrap around two fingers five times remove and tie at top with additional twine. Use piercing tool to unravel ends. Attach at an angle with glue dots to basket.
This card seems appropriate for male or female and maybe younger kids, too! Nice one to add to your “Oops! I forgot” card stack.
Hope your day is bright and happy…Cold, I know for most of us but seriously, spring is just 30 days away!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get Inky…Be HaPpY!