Today’s post is all about a cupcake birthday and new products. How exciting is today? New catalog is live…and on my blog, too!
You may not have realized I’ve been gone for six days…I posted ahead for you. My “Sweetums” and I took a historical tour on our way to New Jersey for a special celebration. We stopped in Jonesborough, TN which is the oldest town in Tennessee for lunch and a walk about the first day on the way to Monticello. Love Monticello. Then across the Blue Ridge Parkway (gorgeous) to Gettysburg and the next day to Lancaster, PA. Great trip…
But I’m home now and there waiting for me was a box of all new products. So here’s what happened…
Lots of new products here. Let’s do the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Delightful Dijon, Bermuda Bay, Early Espresso and Whisper White cardstock. Cherry On Top DSP.
- Ink: VersaMark, Bermuda Bay
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: In-Color Blossom Accents, Banner Triple Punch, Tree Builder Punch, White Embossing Powder, Elegant Dots EF and Banner Punch
- The Delightful Dijon base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Whisper White embossed layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The Banners are 2″ x 3″, 1 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ and 1″ x 2 1/2″ punched with Banner Triple Punch. The smallest is the Banner Punch. The three DSP banners plus the small one are put together with adhesive. I did used fun foam behind all of them to lift them off the page.
- Adhere the Bermuda Bay layer with adhesive.
- Using a brayer and Delightful Dijon ink, ink one side of the Elegant Dots EF and run through Big Shot. Add to Bermuda Bay layer with adhesive.
- Now add Banners to top left corner and add Blossom Accent.
- Punch the “icing” with Tree Builder Punch from Early Expresso that has been stamped with VersaMark and sprinkled with White Embossing Powder and heated.
- Stamp cupcake holder on Whisper White with Bermuda Bay. Add to lower right corner with single dimensionals.
- Add “icing” with double dimensionals to top of holder.
- Add your sentiment with a glue dot.
- You can see I have also lined the envelope with some DSP from the Cherry On Top.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I honestly missed blogging while I was away. Hope you missed me a little, too!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
With a new catalog today…this is hilarious!
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!