It took a couple of months to decide whether I NEDED this bundle…but obviously I did…
Evidently it is a “must have” cause it sure it sitting on my shelf making itself at home. Here’s the inside for you…
What a sweet way to say thanks…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Blushing Bride, Pool Party and Mint Macaron Cardstock plus Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black, Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron
- Stamps: Grateful Bunch
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Linen Thread, Curvy Trio Corner Punch, Cups ‘n Kettles Thinlets, fun foam and Blossom Bunch Punch
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″
- The Mossy Meadow layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″, round corners and attach to card front with adhesive
- The top Whisper White layer is 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, round two opposite corners and punch the two opposite corners. Stamp lace in Mint Macaron where you cup will sit and the sentiment in Basic Black center left. Add two stems of leaves in Mossy Meadow then attach to card front with adhesive.
- Cut a cup from DSP and fun foam and glue together. Cut cup trim in Mint Macaron and glue to cup.
- Make “Billie Bow” from Linen Thread and add to cup handle with glue dots.
- Punch three white, three Blushing Bride and three Pool Party flowers. Glue some to card front and lift others with dimensionals. Add pearls to centers.
- Glue cup to card front.
- Inside the Mossy Meadow layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ with rounded corners and attached with adhesive
- The Whisper White layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″. Round two opposite corners and punch the other two corners. Add to Mossy Meadow layer with adhesive. Stamp a stem of leaves in Mossy Meadow and add sentiment in Basic Black.
This design would also make a pretty birthday or all occasion “thinking of you” card by just changing the sentiment.
I’m ready to jump right in this holiday weekend with some much needed planting outside. One of my favorite things to do is take a big Starbucks cup to the nursery early in the day and browse and dream…then come home and play in the dirt. Perfect!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Are you going your Friday Dance? Me too!
I’ll be dirty and inky this weekend…and HaPpY!