It is going to be 29 degrees here tonight (goodbye hostas, azaleas and dogwoods) but I feel like a Spring project will help warm things up…so that’s what I have for you today. I totally “cased” this project from Mary Fish’s blog, but changed it up a bit because I knew you would love it. Thank you Mary!
Here’s the little Peter Cottontail project…
So darn cute, right? A nice treat for any Easter basket, or brunch or luncheon as part of your table setting. You could always add a tag with a name. I actually gave one of these at book club this week and added a “thank you” tag for the hostess.
Interested in the Stuff ‘N Digits? I’ll give those to you today and later this week if I can get all my “kitting” done for three classes this week, I plan to make a video for you of this cute lil’ cottontail so be sure to stop back by this week. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits…
- Paper: Soft Sky, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White and Pistachio Green cardstock
- Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe
- Stamps: None!
- Tools and Embellishments: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Extra Large Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch and 3/4″ Circle Punch. Designer Frames EF, Fringe Scissors, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Circle Framelits (smallest), 5/8″ Organza Ribbon, Linen Thread.
- 2″ x 11″ Soft Sky cardstock punched each end with Scallop Tag Topper Punch.
- Score @4 3/8″ and 6 3/8″
- Emboss at each end with Frames EF, punch center out with Extra Large Oval Punch
- 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ Soft Sky cardstock, scored at 3/4″ all four sides. Cut tabs same direction on two opposite sides of square. Punch hole center of square with smallest circle framelit.
- Glue dots on all tabs, sticky tape two opposite box sides. Put box together and place in bottom of tag cardstock.
- Tie top of tags together with 5/8″ Organza Ribbon and Linen Thread. Place grass and treat inside.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”A wink is worth a thousand words.”
Get inky…Be happy!