and drink coffee. Are you as crazy about this set as I am? When we were given the Occasion Catalog at the Tampa OnStage event, this set said “Hello” to me big time…and it hasn’t disappointed.
and the inside…
This notecard and several others were made for order “thank you’s” this month and I’m pretty sure they will be a hit. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper white notecard, Thick Whisper White cardstock and Birthday Bouquet DSP
- Ink: Basic Black and Smoky Slate
- Stamps: Balloon Celebration (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cups & Kettle Framelits, Have a Cuppa Embellishments, Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine, Aqua Painter
- The Birthday Bouquet DSP layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. On the Score Board at the short side, score at the 1 5/8″ mark (center) down 2″ and cut with snips. Fold back and attach to the notecard front with adhesive. You may need a glue dot or a small amount of adhesive under the flaps to hold them secure.
- Stamp the sentiment on the notecard with Basic Black ink where the DSP is folded back.
- Cut a piece of fun foam with the cup, then cut a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock with the same cup framelit. Use Tomboy glue to put them together. With an Aqua Painter and a small amount of Smoky Slate squeezed into the ink pad lid, paint the inside rim at the top of the cup and a shadow between the bowl and stand of the cup. “Fussy Cut” one of the big pink roses from the DSP and add to the cup with Tomboy glue. Add the cup to the left side of the notecard with Tomboy glue. Cut a piece of Baker’s Twine and thread through teapot and then tie to cup handle making a bow.
- Inside use the small cup framelit to cut a cup from the DSP. Use your Aqua Painter and Smoky Slate again to paint an inside rim on the cup and a little around the base to “ground” the cup…you don’t want it floating in the air.
Hope you enjoyed seeing this sweet notecard today and it has inspired you to create a masterpiece of your own.
Sweetums and I arrived home this morning at 3:30 a.m. from Florida where I attended my sister’s memorial service and then spent a few days with “the littles”. It feels wonderful to be back home even if we do miss them so much.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Without it…I’m useless!
Are you HaPpY? Get those fingers inky!