I’ll confess to having used paint chip samples from the paint store in my creative process from time to time. I’m sure the staff wondered why I kept trying to match up my chip sample with cardstock, but no one every questioned me.
But now that is in the past. SU! has released this creative, amazing designer series paper stack called Color Theory. There are 48 (6″x6″) sheets of pure bliss to work with. No more sneaking paint chip samples for me!
So I’ve combined this awesome paper with a new stamp set and a little bling (imagine that) to make this post for you…
Do you love the DSP? And that new InColor Berry Burst? Heaven!
Glamour Close UP…
and a peek inside! How about that ribbon? I couldn’t find a way to use it with this card, but you WILL be seeing more of this ribbon…it’s makes beautiful bows!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White and Berry Burst Cardstock, plus Color Theory Designer Series Paper Pack
- Ink: Archival Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Pink Powder and Berry Burst
- Stamps: Lovely Friends
- Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots, Pretty Label Punch
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Berry Burst layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ attached to card front with SNAIL.
- The DSP is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Stamp sentiment in Archival Basic Black and attached DSP to card front with SNAIL.
- Punch Pretty Label Punch and Thick Whisper White CS. Stamp with Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink and Berry Burst. Punch Pretty Label with Berry Burst CS and cut in half. Add to back of Whisper White stamped piece with SNAIL so that the Berry Burst extends beyond the Whisper White edges on each side. Add to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside cut a piece of the DSP 1/2″ x 5″ and add to left side with SNAIL.
- Stamp sentiment at top with Berry Burst.
- Repeat flower stamp from card front in lower right corner.
- You can see the envelope also has a piece of the DSP down the left side attached with SNAIL.
This card was so easy to make and I just love the way it looks. That color just pops!
Hope you are ready for your weekend. I will be back on Monday with more new product. Little Henry is visiting and Sweetums and I are keeping him while our g’daughter, Kendall, participates in her BFF’s wedding. Have a great weekend!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
you will know.
But being inky and being HaPpY is always true!