Pages 34 and 35 of the Handmade From the Heart Occasions Catalog were a “given” as soon as I turned to that page. You know I love coffee and I like tea too, so this set has a special space in my studio because it has and will be used often…
Unfolding this card reveals the message panel inside…
I’m not sure how, but the sentiments used on this card cannot be found with the A Nice Cuppa set. They are all included in the Balloon Celebration set. Makes no sense…I’m just sayin’.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Watermelon Wonder, Pool Party, Smoky Slate Cardstock and Birthday Blooms Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Balloon Celebration
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Pearls, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Label Framelits, Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ , scored at 4 1/4″
- The Mossy Meadow layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- The stripped DSP layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached to Mossy Meadow layer with adhesive.
- The two Mossy Meadow rectangles are 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. The two DSP layers are 2 3/8″ x 3 3/8″, each attached to Mossy Meadow layer with adhesive. Set one rectangle on the card front at an angle with adhesive. Set the second rectangle straight and to the right on the card front.
- Cut mug from same DSP pack and also cut a fun foam mug and glue together with Tomboy glue. The round white piece behind the mug is the center from the Halloween doily turned to the back and trimmed. You could always use the center of a regular doily. Attach with Tomboy Glue to right panel. Add mug over circle with glue. Cut spoon from Smoky Slate and add with glue dots.
- Cut one Whisper White and one Mossy Meadow framelit. Stamp sentiment in Basic Black. Punch three Itty Bitty flowers, add pearls to centers. Offset and glue together the two framelits. Add to lower left on card front with dimensionals. Add flowers to top of framelit with glue dots.
- Inside there is a 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Mossy Meadow layer with a 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ Whisper White layer on top. Stamp sentiment and add three Itty Bitty flowers to top right corner with glue dots.
So today is very sunny and spring like but tomorrow rain is due. Maybe the rain will knock down some of the pollen that is covering everything with a yellow layer…
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
Right? So if that dark chocolate, cream filled Easter egg just doesn’t cut it for taste…you get a calorie refund! I like it!
I’ll be inky and HaPpY anyway!