I love coffee…smelling it, drinking it, savoring to the last drop and sharing with friends. Here’s a little notecard to go in my order bags this month…
Eeeek! New products…I’m in love. Seriously, when I first saw these framelits and matching stamp set I was doing a HaPpY dance all over the place. Isn’t it the cutest?
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Brushed Silver and Real Red cardstock
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Stamps: Balloon Celebrations (sentiment and coffee)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cups and Kettles Framelits, Linen Thread
- The base card is a Crumb Cake notecard 3 1/2″ x 5″
- The Early Espresso layer is 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ attached with adhesive
- The Very Vanilla layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″. Stamp sentiment at the top in Early Espresso and attach to card front with adhesive.
- Cut cup with framelit and Pool Party cardstock. Cut scallops in Real Red and attach to cut with glue. Run the cup through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots EF. Attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp “coffee” on Very Vanilla and trim so that there is a little extra space on the one end for a hole punch. Attach with adhesive to Pool Party and trim. Punch hole on one end and tie to cup handle with Linen Thread.
- Punch spoon in framelit set from Brushed Silver. Attach to card front with adhesive. With Aqua Painter add a faint shadow under spoon.
Oh! I do love this set. There will be MANY more samples to show you…
Hope you are having a great weekend.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I doubt I ever will anyway…
If those fingers are inky…you are HaPpY