Have you ever gotten into a channel of creativity and you couldn’t make your ideas fast enough? There’s always a chance you will forget your idea so you work as fast as you can (I’m speaking of myself here). This has been one of those days for me. There are so many ideas to share with you over the next week so be sure to stop by each day. Here’s today’s idea… Isn’t that the cutest little forest of Washi Tape Christmas trees? How do you like the cut on the bottom of the front? I saw that online somewhere and incorporated it into this card. Does the background look like snow falling? Did you notice the envelope flap? Here’s the inside of the card…
and of course the personalized stamp on the back. This one is new just for Christmas cards… It’s fun to design your own personalized stamp. This stamp will get plenty of use and is worth the dollars spent.
Are you interested in how to make this little Christmas forest? Well, here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Festival of Trees (sentiment inside)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Pool Party 1/2″ Seam Binding, Linen Thread, All Is Calm Snowflack, All Is Calm Washi Tape, Tree Punch and Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- The Whisper White cardstock is 8″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (this gives you a front that is 1/2″ shorter than the back of the card)
- There is a second Whisper White layer on the front 4 1/8″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Decorative Dots EF
- Attached a band of seam binding to this layer before attaching to card front.
- Place Washi Tape on Whisper White cardstock and punch out trees. Attach the first tree in the middle front with dimensionals. Add the next two trees with Tomboy glue to the side and under the middle tree. Add the last two trees at each end with dimensionals. Let the tree trunks of the 1st, 3rd and 5th trees line up with the bottom edge of the back of the card and the 2nd and 4th trees line up with the front edge of the card..
This card was fun to make and would be an easy card to mass produce. Hope this post gives you a bit of inspiration for what you will create.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion, you must set yourself on fire.”
I must have been on fire today…I’ve got ink on more than my fingers, and oh the glitter. But I’m HaPpY!