Here is another Christmas tree ornament to share with you today. It’s easy, it’s fast and it’s beautiful hanging on the tree.
There is a new white Christmas tree sitting in my studio and it’s almost ready to show you. There are a few more ideas that need to be finished and then pictures will be posted and there will be several videos on how to make the ornaments.
Everything on the tree is made with Silver Glimmer and the All Is Calm Designer Series Paper. Lots of stars and lots of bling…I think you are going to love it.
So here is today’s ornament for you…
Isn’t it cute sporting that bow? And all that bling…right up my alley. Are you interested in knowing how to make this little jewel? Here are some Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Silver Glimmer Paper, All Is Calm Designer Series Paper
- Ink: None!
- Stamps: None!
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1″ Circle Punch, Gift Bow Bigz-L Die, Styrofoam ball, 1/8″ Circle Punch, 1/8″ Silver Ribbon
- Punch lots of 1″ Silver Glimmer circles. Keeping the circles in the same direction for each row, fill the entire ball with the Silver Glimmer circles (I used a hot glue gun). Use one circle at the very bottom.
- Punch a 1/8″ circle in the middle of one of the 1″ circles. Fold a 10″ length of Silver ribbon in half and tie a knot using both ends of the ribbon. Thread the loop through the 1″ circle leaving the knot on the underside of the circle and glue to the top of the ball.
- Now die cut your DSP bow for the top and glue in place.
That’s all there is to this one and they do look so pretty on the tree. Hope you’ll be inspired to give them a try.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person I was yesterday.”
Are you surprised I’m inky?…But, I’m HaPpY!