Today I have another thoughtful gift for under $10. It’s meant to be a paperweight but could be used as décor or part of a table centerpiece. The new Festive Flower Builder Punch makes this gift a snap!
The wood block measures 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. I tried to find a 3″ cube but made this one work. The cube came from Michaels…HL had nothing.
Here’s a little closer view of the top…
So here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Home for Christmas DSP and Real Red and Old Olive cardstock
- Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
- Stamps: The Reason for the Season
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Gold Cording Trim, Iced Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon
- The DSP was cut 3 1/2″ x 12″ twice, plus two 3 1/2″ pieces. I used Modge Podge and a sponge brush to attach DSP to wood block. Cover the last square each way with the 3 1/2″ pieces. Sponge all edges with Soft Suede.
- Make poinsettia with Real Red, stamp with Cherry Cobbler and sponge with Cherry Cobbler. The leaves are Old Olive stamped and sponged with Old Olive.
- Using hot glue gun attach the bow then the flower. Pinch and shape your leaves and petals. Add loops of the Gold Cording.
I may make some of these for my Thanksgiving table and make the flower a sunflower instead of a poinsettia. Maybe different sizes of blocks would make a table centerpiece.
Hope you enjoyed this little project today. I’ll be back on Monday after I recoup from Halloween…
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…