Here’s another All Is Calm DSP ornament that will be going on the tree here at Rambling Rose Studio. I’m hosting three classes this week and I can’t wait for the girls to see this tree. Check back each day to see all the decorations and the unveiling of the tree…
Here’s the ornament…
Love this one! Just in case you’d like to make some of these, here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: All Is Calm DSP, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White cardstock and Silver Glimmer paper.
- Ink: Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Good Greetings
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Star Framelits, Rosette Bigz XL Die, 2″ Circle Punch and 1/8″ silver ribbon
- To make the rosette I used (2) 3″ x 12″ strips of DSP and cut with the rosette die. Crease on score lines and glue together to make base of rosette
- Using largest star framelit cut the Lost Lagoon star
- Using middle star framelit cut Silver Glimmer star
- Punch 2″ circle from DSP
- Hot glue all these pieces together and punch a hole for the ribbon.
- The sentiment is 3/4″ x 2 1/2″ with a 1/8″ larger silver glimmer backing.
Tomorrow I have the tree topper to show you so be sure to stop by. Hope you are getting lots of inspiration for you holiday decorations this year.
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”It’s OK to be a “glowstick”. Sometimes we need to break before we shine!”
I’m so inky I’d be embarrassed to go out…but I’m HaPpY!