This card is for the Can You Case It #49. The challenge is to keep your card clean and simple. Oh boy!…we all know that’s a hard one for me. But I courageously stepped out of my comfortable little box and bravely added this card to their challenge…
We were limited to two layers and one embellishment. I’m rockin’ this simple and clean stuff, right? It only took me two hours to make it…hahaha! I can show you and I bet you can make this one in less than ten minutes. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White cardstock (can’t get any cleaner there!)
- Ink: Lost Lagoon
- Stamps: Endless Wishes
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: All Is Calm Washi Tape, Nordic Designer Buttons, Decorative Dots EF, White Gel Pen and PL Corner Rounder
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 5 1/2″ with rounded corners
- The second layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Wrap three different Washi tape strips on right side of layer.
- Stamp “Merry” with Lost Lagoon
- Emboss with Decorative Dots EF.
- I actually have two buttons held together with glue dot then mounted to card front. I used White Gel pen to ad “stitch” on button.
- Add this layer to base card with dimensionals.
Clean, simple and fast! Well, it would be if I made it now. Hope you like this one and just in case you need some extra cards, this one would be a quick one to put together.
This next few days I’ll be showing a few more Christmas ideas before switching over to projects and product from the new Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.
There is so much to show you and believe me I’ve been working on overdrive. So exciting. Be sure to stop in all this week.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
They will probably see how much fun you are having and want to join you…
I’m VERY inky…and HaPpY!