Here is a sweet card that would mail flat and is easy to assemble…
What do you think? The Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper doesn’t show up that well in the photo, but it is gorgeous. I like it so much better than the silver for some things. Here are the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Pool Party cardstock, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Vellum cardstock and Nordic Noel DSP
- Ink: VersMark
- Stamps: Cheerful Christmas
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones, White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread and Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- The Pool Party base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- The DSP layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Vellum is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The two strips of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper were 1″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the two Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper to the top and bottom of the DSP so that it shows 1/8″
- Emboss the Vellum with the Filigree Frame EF
- Stamp Christmas Cheer stamp in center of frame with VersaMark, sprinkle with White EP and heat
- Attach Vellum to DSP layer with glue dots and add Linen thread and bow.
- Add Rhinestones
- You’ll notice I also embossed the envelope with the Filigree EF to coordinate.
That’s it…you are done! I like this card and think I’ll make more of them.
Here is your “B-ism” For today…”You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
Inky is what I am…and HaPpY!