OK, before I get started with my post today, look what Mr. Brown brought this afternoon….
Holy Moly! Now I have ALL the Stampability Pen colors. I think my favorite is going to be the Calypso Coral (at least this week). Yippee Skippee! I will be coloring everything in sight now.
AND, the other major news announcement is this is my 200th! post. That’s unbelievable to me. I started this blog the end of last September and all I can say is I have loved every minute making, photographing and posting all 200 projects for you.
Now for today’s post… this card is made with the Blendability Pens and the new Gold Soiree Foil DSP. Here’s the card…
There is no sentiment on this one, but this card could be used for multiple occasions so the sentiment will be added when I use it. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits if you’d like to create a card similar to this one…
- Paper: Tangelo Twist, Whisper White and Gold Foil cardstock plus Gold Soiree DSP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Choose Happiness (love this set!)
- Tools and Embellishments: Sequins, Rhinestones, Calypso Coral Seam Binding, Linen Thread, On Film Framelit and Blendability Pens
- Base card Tangelo Twist 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- First layer of DSP is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The vertical section is 2 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ Tangelo Twist, DSP is 2″ x 3 3/4″
- The horizontal Tangelo Twist layer is 1/8″ larger than the ON Film die frame
- The Whisper White layer was cut to fit the back of the frame. The flower was “fussy cut” and placed just a little outside of the frame.
Hope you will feel inspired to use this post to create of masterpiece of your own. I love that you stopped by today and hope you will come back often.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her away, she adjusted her sails.”
Yep, I’m really inky…but HaPpY!