One more ice cream treat today and then I quit. You’ll find me sitting somewhere having something I shouldn’t be eating. These are just so tempting.
Today’s card has a top coat of shiny chocolate fudge running down over all the ice cream layers. With a cherry on top, of course! Hungry yet?
Here’s the card…
This will be my last ice cream treat for a bit. But it’s one of my favorites because of the chocolate fudge layer on the top…yummmmmm!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink: Bermuda Bay, Early Expresso and Memento Black
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life and You’ve Got This (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Pool Party Cotton Twine, Crystal Effects, Decorative Dots EF,
- The Whisper White card base is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ attached to card front with adhesive
- The Whisper White layer is 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, embossed with Decorative Dots EF. Brayer the back of the folder with Bermuda Bay before running through Big Shot. Tie Cotton Twine around bottom of this layer. Attach to Bermuda Bay layer with dimensionals.
- Punch a “cherry” from Real Red Cardstock and coat with Crystal Effects and set aside to dry.
- Punch a ice cream layer in Early Expresso and “fussy cut” the bottom edge to resemble melting fudge. Coat with Crystal Effects and set aside to dry.
- Stamp cone with Early Expresso on Delightful Dijon and “fussy cut”. Attach to embossed layer with adhesive.
- Punch a layer of Early Expresso, Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride to build your sundae. Attach to top of cone with adhesive.
- Attach “fudge” to top of these layers with adhesive and add cherry with dimensional.
- The sentiment layer is 1 3/4″ x 1 1/2″ Whisper White, sentiment stamped in Memento Black.
- The Bermuda Bay backing layer is 2″ x 1 3/4″. Attach to Whisper White sentiment with adhesive and to card front with dimensionals.
- Inside there is a layer of Bermuda Bay with a Whisper White layer on top for writing your sentiments.
Don’t forget your personalized stamp on the back of your card. It’s like your artist signature!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Monday or any day…
Let’s get inky together and…Be HaPpY!