This is the last project created in classes last weekend. Got the inspiration for this Valentine from UK Demonstrator Pootles…thanks! Had to keep the girls from eating the candy before we could get them wrapped inside this cute holder made with the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch. But once made they all were chatting how they could make them for this occasion and that person. I call that INSPIRATION! Yes?
Here’s the Valentine…
- Paper: Smoky Slate cardstock & Watercolor Wonder DSP (again!)
- Ink: Real Red and StazOn Black
- Stamps: Follow My Heart #134614
- Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch and Banner Punch
- Smoky Slate base 8 1/2″ x 1 7/8″, scored at 3 1/4″ from each end and punched with tag topper at each end
- DSP 7″ x 1 5/8″
So, are you inspired to go buy a bag of Ghirardelli chocolate and make some Valentines? Maybe just eat them…
Here’s your oh so appropriate B-ism for today: “Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions…chocolate understands.”
I’m really inky today…how ’bout you?