What is it about this little chickie? Doesn’t she just look like she has an attitude? Sale-A-Bration will be over the end of this month which means this set will no longer be available…hope you didn’t miss this one.
There are a couple of other things ending this month at SU!…the demo deal of $155 of product for $99. We’d love to have you on our team the Rambling Rose Studio BUDS.
And signing up for a 3-month prepaid Paper Pumpkin for $55 and receiving a free items from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. This month Paper Pumpkin celebrates its third birthday and I’m pretty sure there will be something special about this month’s box. Tomorrow is the last day to sign up to be able to get this months box…just sayin’.
Today’s notecard will be one of the projects for next week’s private party…
What a cutie she is.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: 3 1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard and Love Blossoms DSP
- Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie and Basic Gray
- Stamps: Honeycomb Happiness
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 3/8″ Blushing Bride ribbon, page edge framelit (retired : ( )
- Place a 1 1/4″ x 5″ piece of DSP on the inside bottom of the notecard.
- Cut the bottom edge of the card front 1/2″ with framelit or decorative edge scissors
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black and chick.
- Stamp Chick on DSP to match inside card and “fussy cut” forgetting about feet.
- Add DSP chick over stamped chick…see she still has feet! Color beak and feet with Pumpkin Pie marker and add some squiggles with Basic Gray to ground.
- Tie ribbon around front cover.
This card is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face…
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!