Today’s card post is inspired by one I saw by Tina Lundin and uses some of my favorite SU! products.
Here’s my card…
These are my favorite things…Woodgrain background, Leaflits Framelits, Linen Thread and Happy Scenes stamp set. All combined on one card…gorgeous.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Early Expresso, Pool Party, Mossy Meadow and Whisper White cardstock.
- Ink: Early Expresso, Pool Party, Old Olive and Tangelo Twist
- Stamps: Woodgrain background, Happy Scenes
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Leaflets Framelits, Linen Thread, Sponge, Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds
- The Early Expresso base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Pool Party layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ added to card front with adhesive
- The second Pool Party layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ stamped with Woodgrain background in Early Expresso and sponged with Early Expresso around edges.
- Cut one leaf with Leaflets Framelits in Mossy Meadow and add to card front with adhesive.
- Cut one leaf in Whisper White, sponge sky in Pool Party and grass in Old Olive then stamp with Memento Black and color leaves and pumpkins in with Tangelo Twist marker. Add glue to pumpkins with glue pen and sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds. Attach over Mossy Meadow leaf with dimensionals
- Make bow with Linen Thread. You can watch my video on how to make this bow here. Add to leaf stem with glue dots.
- The sentiment Pool Party layer is 2 3/4″ x 3/4″. The Whisper White layer is 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ stamped in Memento Black and attached with dimensionals
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Bet that very thing happens this weekend at the Rambling Rose Retreat…
We will all be inky…and HaPpY with or without donuts!