Still playing with the Lovely Lace EF and loving each project because this folder is so versatile. I have at least one more project with this Embossing Folder to show you but here’s the one for today…
Wouldn’t this be “just the ticket” for an anniversary or wedding? In addition to the Lovely Lace EF I’ve also used the new Fun Frames EF…love it! Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you in case you’d like to give this card a twirl…
- Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock plus Gold Foil Sheets
- Ink: Versamark and Memento Black
- Stamps: Endless Birthdays Photopolymer Stamp Set (love all the scripted words in this set!)
- Tools and Embellishments: Gold Embossing Powder, Lovely Lace and Fun Frames EF
- The card base is 11″ x 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″
- The Gold Foil layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- The Gold Foil layer inside the frame was cut with a retired SU! thinlet but you could cut one 2″ x 1 1/2″ and then the Whisper White layer would be 1 7/8″ x 1 3/8″
- If you have the SU! rotary cutter you might use the wave blade to cut the Gold Foil layer and get the same effect.
Thanks for stopping by today…hope you have been inspired or uplifted in some small way.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”The desire to create is one of the deepest longings of the soul.”
Hope your day is HaPpY and you are inky, too!