Last but certainly not least this week spotlighting the new InColors is Tranquil Tide. How are these colors even named? Because I am a “green” person, anything in that family is good for me.
Here’s my post highlighting not only the color but the Fresh Floral Designer Series Pack as well…
There are three InColors here…Pink Powder, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide.
Glamour close up…notice the bling?
Side view showing dimension and layers…
And a peek inside.
Every year I have a favorite new InColor, but this year I am more than pleased with all of them!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide Cardstock, plus Fresh Floral Designer Series Paper Stack and Vellum Cardstock
- Ink: Soft Suede, Powder Pine, Tranquil Tide, VersaMark
- Stamps: Colorful Seasons
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Stitched Ovals Framelits Dies, Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies, Glitter Enamel Dots, Strip Adhesive, Clear Embossing Powder
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The base Tranquil Tide layer is 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″.
- The DSP layer is 4″ x 5-1/4″. Add a little SNAIL to back of this layer and attach to Tranquil Tide layer temporarily. Using 3-1/4″ Stitched Oval Framlit cut through both layers. Separate layers and using the coordinating Scalloped Oval Framelit Die cut just the DSP layer. Then attach these two layers together. Add Strip Adhesive to back.
- Cut chair from Lemon Lime Twist and add to card front with SNAIL.
- Cut a piece of Tranquil Tide 4-1/8″ x 1-1/2″. Cut a piece of Whisper White 3-3/4″ x 1-1/4″. Attach to CS with SNAIL. Cut a piece of DSP 3-1/2″ x 1″ and attach with SNAIL to Whisper White. Add all three layers to card front with SNAIL.
- Place card front over base and lightly trace with pencil in top right and lower bottom of oval opening. Remove and stamp branch in Soft Suede and flowers in Powder Pink. Erase pencil marks.
- Add oval layers to card front.
- Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock 7/8″ x 3-3/4″. Add VersaMark then Tranquil Tide Ink to stamp then stamp on Vellum. Cover with Clear EP and heat. Add Glitter Enamel Dots to front and glue dots to back and place over oval opening on front of card.
- Inside Cut a layer of DSp 3-1/2″ X 4-1/2″. Cut a piece of Whisper White 2-5/8″ x 4″ and layer with SNAIL. Cut a piece of DSP 1/2″ x 2-5/8″ and add to bottom of Whisper White with SNAIL. Stamp branch and flowers to coordinate with card front.
- You can see in the photos the envelope was stamped with the same branch and flowers.
We have had a really rainy couple of days, but nothing compared to what I see on the news for other places out west and north of here. A really bright spot for today is HENRY (my new gg’son) is coming to visit for the night? Be ready for some pics tomorrow for sure!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Keep it inky…Be HaPpY!