Today the design team at Can You Case It has some great inspiration for you at Canyoucaseit.com Come on over and play along with us.
Here’s my entry…
The sketch was pretty simple which normally proves to be more difficult for me…but this one just evolved easily.
Challenges are so much fun. They jump start your “mojo” and maybe take you outside your box. I never fail to learn something new.
Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral cardstock
- Ink: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Memento Black and Pool Party
- Stamps: Sheltering Tree (sentiment) and Banner Parade
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Banner Punch
- The Very Vanilla base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Calypso Coral layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The top Very Vanilla layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The sentiment layer is 4″ x 1 1/4″
- Color one side of the “H” acrylic block with the four colors with markers, spritz with water and “smoosh” down on paper.
- Once dry stamp sentiment in Memento Black
- Add the Calypso Coral layer to card front
- Stamp two banners directly on the Very Vanilla layer. Stamp one banner on scrap Very Vanilla and punch with Banner Punch. Layer this punched banner over the first two.
- Add sentiment layer with dimensionals and add the Very Vanilla layer to the card front.
I love the clean look of this card and feel it could be used as a masculine card too. (I’m always looking for masculine cards)
Hope you are having a wonderful Mothers’ Day weekend.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get inky…Be HaPpY!