Here’s one of those challenges that REALLY does challenge me. If you are into challenges or just need a little spark for your “mojo” today come on over to Can You Case It and play along this week. You have until Friday at noon to get your entry in…plenty of time.
Here’s my entry this week…
There was no timer on the counter but pretty sure this could be done quickly. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Strawberry Slush cardstock
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride, Strawberry Slush
- Stamps: Build A Bouquet (background), Snuggles and Smooches and the Photopolymer stamp set from February’s Paper Pumpkin
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 5/8″ Silver Satin Ribbon, Linen thread
- The Whisper White base card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Strawberry Slush layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The top Whisper White layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Attach the Strawberry Slush layer to the card front with adhesive
- Stamp the Build A Bouquet background stamp on top Whisper White layer. Stamp off if you’d like this background a lighter shade.
- Stamp sentiment without stamping off
- Stamp Blushing Bride stamp for flower background, then Snuggles & Smooches in Strawberry Slush
- Tie Silver ribbon around bottom of this layer and attach with dimensionals
- Attach bow made with Linen Thread with glue dots
- Stamp “thanks” in Smoky Slate on scrap Whisper White, trim and tag one end.
- Cut a scrap of Strawberry Slush slightly larger, tag one end and attach with adhesive to back of “thanks” Attach to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope this challenge will inspire you in your creations today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Feeling a little bit “hokey” today. Think I’ll give this a try!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!