It’s Sunday…and that means another challenge at canyoucaseit.com. This week the color challenge is using the new in-colors. Hope you will play along…
Here’s my card…
I’m in love with this World of Thanks stamp…there’s so much you could do with it.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you.
- Paper: Whisper White regular and thick cardstock, Pretty Petals DSP, Basic Black and Watermelon Wonder cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder
- Stamps: World of Thanks
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder markers, 1 1/4″, 1″ and 1/2″ Circle punches, In Color Blossom Accents
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The DSP is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- The thick Whisper White layer is 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Stamp the image with just the type you want to be black. If you have a MISTI you can clean your stamp and color the type you want in a different color and stamp. If not, after getting your black type inked you can color the addition type with markers and “huff” on your stamp really well before stamping.
- Punch your Watermelon Wonder circles and sponge edges. I used fun foam between these layers as you can see in the close up.
- Attach all your layers to the card front.
- Inside I have a small piece of the DSP to coordinate with the card front.
Hope you enjoyed this card and will come and play along at Can You Case It this week. You have until Friday at noon to get your entry posted.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Come get inky with me…Be HaPpY!