It’s Sunday and time for another Can You Case It challenge. This week we have a sketch and I feel safe using a pumpkin since this week September will begin and school is in session. You can play along too…just go to canyoucaseit.com and pop your artwork in before noon this Friday.
Here’s my entry for this week’s challenge…
Great colors for fall, right? Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White cardstock, plus Into the Woods DSP
- Ink: Tangelo Twist and Memento Black
- Stamps: Paper Pumpkin Business
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Into the Woods 3/8″ cotton ribbon
- The Very Vanilla base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The Rich Razzleberry vertical layer is 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, attached to the card front with adhesive
- The DSP is 3 3/8″ x 5 1/2″, attached to the card front with adhesive
- Tie the ribbon around the card front and make a bow to the right side.
- The square Razzleberry layer is 2 5/8″ square, attached to DSP layer
- The DSP layer is 2 1/2″ attached with adhesive to Razzleberry layer and to card front with dimensionals over the ribbon to the left of the bow
- The pumpkin is a two layer stamp with Memento Black and Tangelo Twist and “fussy cut” then attached to card front with dimensionals
- Inside there is a layer 3 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ Whisper White cardstock layered over a Rich Razzleberry layer 3 5/8″ x 4 5/8″
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you feel inspired to play along this week at Can You Case It.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky fingers will make you HaPpY!