Another Sunday and another challenge from Can You Case It with an interesting sketch. Every week these challenges force me out of my box to create something new…it’s fun. You are invited to play along … just go to canyoucaseit.com and enter your art before noon on Friday.
Here’s my art for this week…
Here’s a card to celebrate my most favorite holiday…Thanksgiving. And the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Soft Suede and Heavy Whisper White Cardstock plus Into the Woods DSP
- Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Soft Suede
- Stamps: Thankful Forest Friends
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Circle Framelits, Into the Woods Cotton Ribbon
- The Soft Suede base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, score at 5 1/2″
- The Woodgrain DSP is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ and is attached to the card front with adhesive
- The Rich Razzleberry DSP is 2 1/2″ x 5 3/8″ with Into the Woods 3/8″ cotton ribbon attached to each side with tear adhesive then attached over the woodgrain dsp with tear adhesive.
- The square sentiment is 2″ square and the Rich Razzleberry is 2 1/8″ square. The sentiment was colored with markers and attached with adhesive.
- Choose the circle framelit that fits the design you’d like on your circle from the dsp and add another circle slightly larger for the back. Attach this layer to card front with dimensionals.
- Add one dimensional on the back of the square piece where it overlaps the circle and two dimensionals on the remaining three corners. Attach to card front.
- Inside I have a 3 1/2″x 4 1/2″ layer of Whisper White. I cut half of the design in the circle from the front of the card and attached at the top of the inside layer with adhesive to coordinate with the card front.
- I’ll probably line the envelope with some dsp from this same pack.
If you feel inspired to use this cards as a sketch for your own creation, we’d love to see it at canyoucaseit.com this week.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Oh my goodness…I crack myself up!
Get inky…Be HaPpY!