It’s Sunday again and the CYCI #78 Challenge is to use Black, White and a Pop of Color. Most of us wouldn’t have a problem with this challenge. Why don’t you play along and enter your art creation at canyoucaseit.com before noon this Friday…it’s a lot of fun!
Here’s my entry for this challenge…
This year Stampin’ Up! has out done itself with the Designer Series Paper Sets. This one I’ve used is called Timeless Elegance. It is beautiful.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one…
- Paper: Heavy Weight Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock, plus Timeless Elegance DSP
- Ink: Memento Black, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Daffodil Delight
- Stamps: The sentiment is from
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: 1/8″ Black Satin Ribbon, Scallop Tag Topper Punch
Digits ‘N Directions
- The Whisper White Heavy Weight base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4:
- The Basic Black layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The DSP layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Attach the Basic Black layer to card front with adhesive.
- Color one or as many as you want of the flowers on the DSP then attach with adhesive to Basic Black layer
- The sentiment is stamped on a 2″ x 4″ Whisper White scrap with the Scallop Topper Punch at both ends to create this shape.
- Tie ribbon to sentiment piece and attach with dimensionals.
The DSP is certainly the star of the show here. I do like to color so this was a joy for me to create.
Hope you feel inspired to play along this week. I’ll be looking for your creation.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
All the time!
If you are inky…you MUST be HaPpY!