So today is Sunday and that means the Can You Case It Challenge. This week we had a sketch to challenge us.
And here’s my interpretation of the sketch…
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on this card…
- Paper: Heavy Weight Whisper White, Basic Black and Bermuda Bay cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black and Water Colors
- Stamps: Best Thoughts
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Micron Ink Pen and Rhinestone Jewels
Digits ‘N Directions
- The Heavy Weight Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The black panels are 4 1/8″ x 1 5/8″
- The Whisper White panels are 4″ x 1 1/2″
- The Whisper White 4″ x 4 1/2″ layer was stamped and colored before cutting into the three 1 1/2″ pieces
- Add layers to card front with adhesive
- Stamp butterfly on scrap paper, color and “fussy cut” before adding to card front with dimensionals.
- Add Rhinestones colored with permanent marker
Hope you will join in the fun this week at canyoucaseit.com and add your creation to the board before noon on Friday. Winners are announced the following Friday.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Get those fingers inky and Be HaPpY!