As a member of the Design Team at Can You Case it, each week the team is challenged to create a card with a specific challenge. This week the challenge is a quick and simple card…oh my goodness. You can find it here. These cards are definitely a struggle for me and are NEVER quick.
But, I really like the way this one turned out even if it wasn’t quick. Here’s the card…
This would be a great Valentine card and quick too if you already had the design. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White and Real Red cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black and Real Red
- Stamps: Hello Life and Gorgeous Grunge
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Linen Thread, Itty Bitty Heart Punch and Happy Heart Embossing Folder
- The Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- The Real Red layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black and Gorgeous Grunge in Real Red.
- Punch heart in Real Red with Itty Bitty Heart Punch and attach a dimensional to back.
- Loop several times with Linen Thread and attach to dimensional on back of heart. Attach another dimensional on top of thread.
- Attach heart with thread to card front.
- Inside there is a layer of Real Red under a layer of Whisper White that has been embossed with hearts at the bottom quarter.
- The envelope was also embossed on the flap with the hearts.
- Don’t forget your personalized stamp on the back.
Can I tell you how beautiful the weather is here today? Almost 60 degrees and sunny. Zoe and I will be taking a glorious walk this afternoon in the sun! Hope we see the eagle today, too.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
It’s a frame of mind.
I’m inky…and HaPpY!