This week at Can You Case It #72 Challenge is a sketch and I’ve chosen to use the Sprinkles of Life stamp set.
Here’s what jumped out of my head and onto the desk…
Would you like the Stuff ‘N Digits for this one? Here you go…
- Paper: Whisper White, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder
- Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Tip Top Taupe and Memento Black
- Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Sequins, Corner Rounder, Banner Punch and Large Polka Dot EF
- The Whisper White base card is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- The first layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with Large Polka Dot EF
- Cucumber Crush layer is 3 1/4″ x 2 1/4″
- Watermelon Wonder layer is 3 1/8″ x 2 1/8″
- Whisper White layer is 3″ x 2″
- Round all corner on these three layers
- Punch with Banner Punch Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush
- I added the large Whisper White layer with a layer of white fun foam because of its size
- Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White layer in Memento Black, the cupcake in Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe then add sequins on top.
- Adhere these three layers and add to card front with dimensionals
- Add banners to bottom of these three layers
- Add sequins to card front.
Are you ready to play along? Go to canyoucaseit.com and link up your artwork…it’s that easy!
Here is your “B-ism” for today…
I’d be there faithfully each week!
Come on and get inky…Be HaPpY!