It’s time for another Can You Case It challenge. This week we have a sketch to challenge us. Here’s my entry…
Another wedding card for this time of the year. This was a fun card to make and it came together fairly quickly.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party and Vellum cardstock, plus Silver Fancy Foil DSP
- Ink: Versamark
- Stamps: Snuggles & Smooches and Your Perfect Day
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Small Bow Punch, Itty Bitty Flower Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Corner Rounder, Basic Pearls
- The base card of Vellum is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Punch three Whisper White tags. Stamp wreath and sentiment in Versamark, sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat. Set aside.
- Punch bow from Foil DSP, assemble your bow and set aside.
- Punch three flowers from Pool Party cardstock, curl with blunt end of paper piercing tool on mat, add pearls to front and glue dot to back and set aside.
- Round the corners on the bottom of the card base.
- Stamp flowers at bottom right of card base front with Versamark, sprinkle with silver embossing powder and heat.
- Attach the sentiment to card front with glue dots, then flowers to wreath image and bow to top of tag.
- Attach a tag inside the front directly behind the stamped tag.
- Add glue dots to last tag, line up with tag on inside front the close the card over the glue dots to get perfect alignment of all three tags and hide all glue dots.
- I’d make an envelope from the vellum cardstock and stamp and emboss some of the flowers on it.
- This card makes a dramatic statement for the fanciest wedding…
Hope you are enjoying your May Day and have beautiful skies and warm breezes like we do here.
Thanks for stopping by…I hope you are inspired by something you have seen or read here today.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Inky fingers will make you HaPpY!