So this week when I highlighted the new InColor, Lemon Lime Twist, I also confessed how at first sight my thought was, “this color will look amazing with black!”…and it does.
Here’s another example…
Paired up with black and the Butterfly Basics stamp set it’s “winner, winner, chicken dinner!”
Glamour close up showing those Glitter Enamel Dots…B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!
And a side view showing the layers and dimension with an inside sneak peek…
And inside an itty bitty butterfly.
Everyday I make something…every. single. day. But some days its much easier than others and things just seem to flow together. Today is one of those days…Yippee!
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist, Thick Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock
- Ink: Smoky Slate, Lemon Lime Twist and Archival Basic Black
- Stamps: Butterfly Basics
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Glitter Enamel Dots, Bold Butter Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Black Patterned Washi Tape
- The Smoky Slate base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored, folded and burnished at 5-1/2″
- The Lemon Lime Twist layer is 4″ x 5-1/2″ attached with SNAIL
- The Thick Whisper White layer is 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Stamp the flower, netting, postage stamp at lower right corner with Smoky Slate that has been stamped off. Add two stripes of black patterned Washi tape. Add spatters with Lemon Lime Twist marker and lid. Add sentiment with Archival Basic Black at top left corner. Cut one Lemon Lime Twist butterfly and one Basic Black sectioned butterfly. Attach together with glue dots or multipurpose glue. At to card front at lower right corner with dimension strip in center so that wings are free. Add this layer to top of Lemon Lime Twist layer with SNAIL.
- Inside there is a layer of Lemon Lime Twist with a layer of Whisper White. Repeat Smoky Slate stamps in lower right corner and add some splats with Lemon Lime Twist marker. Stamp small butter fly stamp with Archival Basic Black on Lemon Lime Twist scrap and punch. Add inside over stamps/splatter with glue dots.
- The envelope has a strip of Washi Tape with some of the stamps and splatter repeated to coordinate with card front.
Hope this card inspires you in your creative journey.
Oh!…I almost forgot. I promised you a pic of Henry today…
Just can’t get much cuter than that!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
and every day.
Come get inky with me…be HaPpY!