It had been some time since we had been to a wedding…they are really different these days. Not so stuffy and lots more fun! So I made this card for the happy couple…
Now that will perk you up, right? Of course, I did have to add the traditional pearls, but otherwise I think it’s pretty hip. Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you if you’d like to create something similar…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Real Red and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Endless Birthday Wishes (sentiment) and I Like You
- Tools and Embellishments: 1/4″ Pool Party cotton ribbon, Pearls, Oval Framelits and Linen thread
- Bermuda Bay base card is 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Pool Party layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″
- The Real Red oval is cut with the largest in the set
- The Whisper White layer is the second largest oval in the set
- After coloring with Blendability Pens the Whisper White layer was glued to the red and the double layer was placed on the Pool Party layer with dimensionals.
The was a fun and pretty quick card to put together. I love coloring with the “Blendies”!
Here’s your B-ism for today…”Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of the moment you are in now.”
Well…I’m in good shape then ’cause I’m HaPpY all the time ’cause my fingers are inky!