Not exactly bribing just letting them know they are certainly special in my life and business. These card fronts were made for those who placed orders with me this month. This single stamp called “Friends Who Know” just spoke to me when I first saw it. Here’s the card front…
Looks like a chalk board from the old school and I love it. Here’s hoping they will like it too. Want to know how it was made? Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Hello Honey cardstock
- Ink: Memento Black and Blendability Pens Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana and Melon Mambo
- Stamps: Friends Who Know
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Labels Collection Framelits #2 and #3 and dimensionals.
- The Whisper White base is 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- The Basic Black layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- The Hello Honey Label is the next to largest framelit in the set
- The Whisper White layer was stamped with Memento Black Ink then cut out with the #3 Labels Framelit
- Color in your choice of colors and pattern right over the white letters. If you are using Memento Black Ink you don’t even have to be careful to keep in the lines…Yay!
- Assemble your layers…Whisper White to Basic Black with regular adhesive or Tomboy, Smaller framelit to larger, add dimensionals to back of Hello Honey layer before attaching to Basic Black to pop it up a bit.
These were really fun to make and I think my BFF customers will enjoy using them for one of their BFFs! Share the love…right?
Here is your “B-ism” for today…”Friends don’t let friends do silly things.” Really? It’s good for a laugh…
I’m REALLY inky right now with lots of different project going on at the same time…ooooh! I’m so HaPpY!