Here’s the second card out of the box of four. Sometimes simple just really works and this was one of those occasions.
Here’s the card…
The tag was made with the new Scallop Tag Topper. It’s so simple to get a gorgeous tag in no time. I’ve used the En Francis background stamp, but stamped it so that it isn’t a solid background. The “Love” stamp was stamped once in StazOn Black and then stamped a second time using a Real Red marker on just the little flag. You can’t really tell in the photo but the “True” flag was fussy cut and placed on a dimensional. Looks pretty in person. Notice, too, the bottom edges of the two layers of the tag are rounded to sort of match the scallops at the top of the tag. Sometimes it’s just the little things that count.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits:
- Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Classic Neutrals DSP Pack
- Ink: StazOn Black, Cherry Cobbler
- Enbellishments: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Linen Thread and 5/8″ White Organza Ribbon
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Whisper White cardstock folded to 41/4″ x 5 1/2″
- 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ Cherry Cobbler cardstock
- 5 1/4″ x 4″ DSP
- Tag: 2″ x 4″ Cherry Cobbler, 3″ x 1 3/4″ Whisper White
Can you see yourself being inspired to make a card similar to this?…I hope so.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today: “Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.” (I had to use this one today as I was driving myself to the dentist!)
Get your fingers inky…you’ll be so much happier…