Back in 2005 (the year I became a demonstrator) we moved to this quiet, friendly golfing community and began a book club. We have met continuously without fail for the last nine years. We read anything and talk about everything. It’s a great group to be associated with. At last night’s meeting I wanted to give each member something to let them know how much I enjoy their company and talking about all the fabulous books we have read…so I made them all bookmarks!
Here’s what they looked like…
Springy and pretty simple and everyone in my book club seemed pleased with them. On the back I was able to use for the first time my circular photopolymer stamp. They are excellent. Nice crisp image and I love that I could design it myself right on line. Here is the Stuff ‘N Digits if you’d like to CASE the bookmarks…
- Paper: Baked Brown Sugar and Whisper White cardstock
- Ink: White Craft for stamp, Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana, Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green markers, Chalk Marker
- Stamp: So Very Grateful
- Embellishments: White Embossing Powder, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Scallop Tag Topper Punch, White Satin Ribbon, Linen Thread, White Gel Pen
- Baked Brown Sugar 2″ x 4 1/2″
- Whisper White 2″ x 6″, hand cut edge after embossing
- The stamp was done with White Craft Ink and covered with White Embossing Powder before heating. Chalk marker was used to color in where colored markers would be used. Keeps the color brighter. Doodle dots made randomly with White Gel Pen. Attached embossed Whisper White piece and tie satin ribbon with linen thread. You are done!
Maybe this would be a treat for a group you belong to. I hope I’ve inspired you to give them a try.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…”The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”
Happy inky hugs ((()))…