Those water color pencils were calling my name again today…in addition to a new stamp set that will be introduced in the Occasions Catalog in January…
This stamp set was designed by a fellow demonstrator and the whole set is stunning. Each stamp is so well designed and gives you a detailed European/Mediterranean scene. You could create a set of note cards with different scenes (which is what I plan to do).
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits on this card…
- Paper: 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White Notecard, Melon Mambo and Basic Black Cardstock, plus water color paper.
- Ink: Archival Basic Black (important when you are using water)
- Stamps: Mediterranean Moments and Happy Happenings (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: SU! Watercolor Pencils, Sticky Strips, Small Round Paint Brush
- To the front of a 3-1/2″ x 5″ Whisper White notecard, add a layer of Melon Mambo 3-3/8″ x 4-7/8″ with SNAIL
- The Basic Black layer is 3-1/8″ x 4-5/8″ attached to the Melon Mambo layer with Sticky Strips
- The Water color layer is 3″ x 4-1/2″. Stamp image and sentiment in Archival Basic Black. Use SU! Water Color Pencils to color and then go over each color with small round paint brush and water. Let dry then add to Basic Black layer with multipurpose glue.
This seemed to be a good card to end the week with. One more week of Market creations to finish so I will be busy this week in addition to a class on Monday and of course, Thanksgiving this week too!
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you are having an awesome weekend!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
sleep is overrated.
Hope you are inky and HaPpY!