There must be a plant booster in our rain…I mean the weeds are growing right up our brick outside at rates never seen before. And we can’t get a day without rain to catch up. At this rate our house should be covered in a week or so. Just in case you don’t hear from me all of a sudden, you will understand.
Lots of new products on the table tops in my studio though…and that’s keeping me busy. Today I have another non-gender (meaning it could be used as a masculine card).
Loving this Elegant Dots Embossing Folding. Today I brayered the other side of the folder and used small pieces of the Bohemian DSP to repeat the diamond shape of the embossing.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Bermuda Bay and Whisper White cardstock, plus Bohemian DSP
- Ink: Memento Black
- Stamps: Build A Birthday (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Blackberry Bliss Cotton Twine, 1 1/4″ Square Punch, 1″ Square Punch, stapler
- The 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ Bermuda Bay base card layer is scored at 4 1/4″
- The Whisper White layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″, embossed with Elegant Dots EF brayered one side with Bermuda Bay ink and run through Big Shot then attached to card front with adhesive.
- Punch out four 1 1/4″ Bermuda Bay squares and four 1″ squares from Bohemian DSP and attach together with adhesive
- The Whisper White sentiment layer is 7/8″ x 3″ stamped with Memento Black ink and tag one end.
- The Bermuda Bay back for the sentiment layer is 1″ x 3 1/8″ with one end tagged
- Attach the two sentiment layers with adhesive. Staple twine to left side and tie bow and trim. Add dimensionals to back and attach to card front upper left side.
- Attach squares to lower front of card with dimensionals
- Inside there is a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Whisper White with one of the squares at the top left corner.
- Don’t forget your personalized stamp on the back. And you can see DSP has been added to the flap of the envelope too.
- This card is very pretty in a clean and simple way in person. If I were giving to a female, I might add some sequins here and there too.
Hope you are enjoying beautiful summer weather and not the rain and humidity we have had for weeks now. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
I love me some Minions…
Get those fingers inky…Be HaPpY!