Love is what the world needs more of. And I plan to do my part by sending RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) and today’s card will fit perfectly into that plan…
Isn’t that perfect? And in my newest favorite color too…Mint Macron. While I think this framelit will be a classic (think anniversary, wedding and of course, Valentines) there is nothing complicated about this card…in fact, it’s pretty simple.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macron cardstock
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Bloomin’ Love and Endless Thanks (sentiment & banner)
- Tools ‘N Embellishmets: Basic Pearls, Bloomin’ Heart Thinlet Die, Big Shot Die Brush and Linen Thread
- The Mint Macron base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Cut the heart with the Thinlet out of Thick Whisper White. I did use the new tool Big Shot Die Brush (page 19 in the catalog) to loosen the paper from the die and it works great. Attach the heart to the card front with dimensionals.
- Cut the larger flower out of Watermelon Wonder, add a pearl to center and attach to the heart with dimensional.
- Cut the smaller flower out of Mint Macron, add a pearl to center and attach to the heart with dimensional.
- Stamp sentiment with banner and “fussy cut” adding to heart with dimensional.
- Make Linen Thread bow (see youtube video here) and add to heart with glue dots.
- Scatter a few pearls on the front of card.
Hope you enjoyed this friend card today.
Here’s your today…
What a refreshing thought…
I’m inky…and HaPpY!