Sending birthday cards has always been important to me…even before I joined Stampin’ Up! It’s a small way to let someone know you recognize their special day.
Look at this pretty feminine birthday card…
Awwww…I’d love to get this card in the mail. Everything here is in the Occasions Catalog and brand new.
Here’s the Stuff ‘N Digits for you…
- Paper: Thick Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder and Birthday Bouquet DSP
- Ink: Basic Black
- Stamps: Balloon Celebration (sentiment)
- Tools ‘N Embellishments: Rose Garden Thinlets Die, Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon, Wink of Stella (page 24) Clear Glitter Brush
- The Thick Whisper White base card is 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- The first Watermelon Wonder layer is 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ attached to card front with adhesive.
- The stripped DSP layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ attached to the Watermelon Wonder layer with adhesive.
- The vertical Watermelon Wonder layer is 1 7/8″ x 5 1/4″.
- The vertical DSP layer is 1 3/4″ x 5 1/8″ attached to vertical Watermelon Wonder with adhesive. Tie satin bow at top and attach to card front with adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black
- Cut out Watermelon Wonder rose with the Rose Garden Thinlets. Using small tipped glue on back attach to card front. Use the clear Wink of Stella brushed on the front. Gorgeous! Love it! I love bling!
Sorry…I do get excited and carried away with new product…especially bling!
Here’s your “B-ism” for today…
Isn’t that the sweetest?
Get yourself inky…Be HaPpY!